Transfers data with the vívohub 2 wireless access client. With its user-friendly design, optional sync status display (with a customer-supplied monitor) and better fit for IT infrastructure, it’s designed to seamlessly fit within your business.
vívohub 2 lets participants focus on making steps toward reaching their next fitness goal — not on transferring and downloading data. When registered users pass by vívohub 2, it will automatically collect the activity monitoring data from their vivoki, vivofit2 or vivofit3 activity tracker without any action required by the user, sending it securely to the wellness partner site for validation.
- Supports corporate environments with large work groups
- Receives data from devices up to 10 meters away
- Accepts activity data from multiple devices per minute
- Dedicated wireless client that connects directly to Wi-Fi® network - no PC required
- Setup wizard provides quick and easy initial installation
- Online monitoring on Garmin Connect™ provides remote access to current status and traffic levels of all your vívohub 2 devices
- Optionally supports display of sync status on a customer-supplied TV or monitor